A Career That Builds A Community
One of the things that sets the Mark Wentworth Home and Adult Day Program apart is the sense of community created by our staff. Mark Wentworth employees take pride in shaping the culture of their workplace, and it shows. Ask around and you’ll find that many of the members of our management team started their careers in direct care or in entry level positions right here at the Home!
Grow with us
We believe that our largest asset is our staff; and investing in our staff is smart for the long-term success of our organization. The Mark Wentworth philosophies include fostering employee growth by offering continuing education opportunities and on the job training. Online courses are offered during our employee’s work day through the SilverChair Learning Systems, an industry leader in accredited courses for healthcare providers. In addition, training in specialties such as dementia care and ServSafe practices are available.
Industry leading benefits
- Employer contributes 55% to medical & dental insurance premiums for qualified employees
- Life insurance coverage
- Short- & long-term disability coverage
- Generous time-off plan
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Long-term care insurance available with no medical underwriting necessary.
- Continuing education programs
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition awards
- 401K plan
To learn more about becoming part of the Mark Wentworth employee community we invite you to visit our company profile page at
JobsinNH.com, where all available jobs are posted.
The Mark Wentworth Home has a strict policy for applicants: No calls or walk-ins will be accepted.